07 Jul 2017 08:01
Here are the pertinent points from Matt's information;
1. No oil quantity indications after the FADECs have depowered. You need to power them manually using the guarded switches on the maintenance panel.
2. Engine start with anything but cold engines take a long time.
3. Single Pack operation causes the engines to increase thrust significantly and can cause high brake temperatures
4. Warm up and cool down times are very important - 3 min warm up and cool down unless cold engine which requires 5 min warm up.
5. Significant sound difference